I hardly ever see any serials, especially not the soap operas and k serials that run on sony zee or star. Recently when at my friends house i caught a glimpse of this serial on Sony- Ambar Dhara. It is based on Conjoined twins.
Now most conjoined twins would always wish to be separated, and would even risk their life in complicated surgeries. But this story is something else. By the look of it they can be separated even by me if not by our very busy and humorous Rambodoc…..but nooooooo
My friend told me that she couldnt quite figure out how such stuff does ever get an audience, that too when they make it so obvious that they are faking it – with all those full hand salwar kameez and other clothes they sometimes wear… pic
Recently on more deeper study , and after reading the wiki it seems they are conjoined by the hip, 20% of the liver is a part of Amber’s body and the remaining 80% , a part of Dhara’s body this is the funniest conjuring by the scriptwriter in tv history i suppose, that too when they dont remotely look alike.
Coming to the point when will there be some sensible programming on cable tv? how long do we bear with Crappy Sob operas and k serials like this?