59 thoughts on “Sorting out Pension problems for your SBI Pension Account

  1. sir, this is to inform to you that I could not get revised pensionand arrears of pension from 1-10=2008 ton grant of MACP wef 1-9-2008. I received letter from Deputy CommissionerKVS gamdhi Nagar, Jammu. Kindly look into matter for this request

  2. please inform me to chane/addition information in pension details of my self e.g. pan no. e mail i.d how to add in my pension details information please advise

  3. My mother is a Defence Pension holder. Her S.B.I. A/Cs No.of Belgharia Branch, Kolkata-56. But at present, she is not able to sing in the cheque. So, I could not draw her pension from the bank. I am requesting you kindly send any person from your bank so as to she can draw her pension every month. I request your good-office kindly help me for this type of inconvenience. Her Name is Nihar Kana Bhattacharjee W/o Late Benoy Kr Bhattacharjee of 51/1, Profull Nagar,Belgharia,Kol-56. I shall be waiting for your good advice.

    Read the post and contact the correct people

    1. Dear Taraknathjee,

      please convert your mother sb a/c to joint a/c with your name if your mother agree to do this, other wise get an ATM card to your mother a/c and draw pension through ATM.

      All the best


  4. Sir,i am a widow of Late Mr Baldev Singh, i need to mention that i have not got the arrears of the revised pension amounting to approx 50000,moreover since i have transferred my pension from Guwahati to Bihar(Kalyanpur Branch),i should get the medical amount 50 rs more ,as medical amount is 50 Rs more in Guwahati,which i have come to know from Guwahati Pension Branch,it has been more than two years since i have applied and submitted all documents in the local branch who in turn has send the same to Patna Pension Branch,but till now only the pension amount is revised whereas the medical amount has not been increased and even the arrear has not been paid,even though i submitted the paper both for revision and arrear payment at the same time. I therefore would like to request you to try to refund the arrears at the earliest

  5. I, Mr. M.M.Mathew, Central Pension Holder of P.P.O. After writing many letters I get only Rs.25320/- on february 2013.After that I again send letters to the Manager, Central Pension Precessing Centre. But till today I didn’t get any reply or my money of the other amount of Rs.81063. Kindly de the needfull to get this amoubnt as early as possible. .

    Wrong place .. goto cpao office or read blog

  6. My arrear payment is shunt down at The Manager, C.P.P.C.,SBI , Govindpura branch premises, Govindpura, Bhopal, Madhyapradesh,PIN-462026. Then where should I have to go. By Mr. M.M.Mathew, P.P.O. No.,…

    Check details above

  7. hay sir.. in sbi kullu. my late father x-service man account no. in sbi kullu. but his file did not there when we ask there … and his account blocked. why???? and family pension is not transfer on my mother account from last 9 month how it can possible…………can u reply on my id … khemsingh08@gmail.com

  8. My name=Ashokkumar Onkar Jagatap,PF no.9****6,Pension drawing br.Khed(Ratnagiri)0411 I am not getting my pension slip,but appearing message ” contact branch for Email & mobile no. Kindly note my Email & mobile no.as folows=aojagatap@gmail.com as I can not visit branch for 3 months;being myself in U.S.A.at the residence of my son.

    Please visit branch after u return from ur trip

  9. I , Smt. Nilima Ganguly of B-2/217. Kalyani, nadia like to inform you that I have not yet been received Arrear payment of defence family pension as per directive of PCDA , Allahabad vide circular no. 502 dated 17.01.2013 with effect from 27 September,2012 My account no. is 30291609946 and I am over 80 years . Please take necessary action whether I can receive my arrear as early as possible.

  10. Sir, I am a retired JCO from Indian Army. I retired as Sub Maj from MEG on 01 Feb 2012. During Nov 2012; my Record Office ie Records MEG Bangalore fwd my corrigendum PPO to The Manager, SBI CPPC, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi vide their Registered letter No JC-306498A/Pen (S)/Rev-06 dt 29 Nov 2012 with a copy to me for payment of my gratuity arrears amounting Rs 27489/-. After sufficient time I met to my PDA ie SBI Najafgarh for payment of my above arrears. They informed me that the said amount yet to be credited into your accounts by their main branch ie SBI Chandni Chowk. After 2-3 visits they advised to check the same from their main branch; meanwhile they forwarded photo copy of my PPO(which provided to them by me) to main branch. On my personal liaison with Mr Dilip Sen Gupta at SBI Chandni Chowk; he intimated that my PPO is not available with them and duplicate PPO to be obtained from PCDA (P) Allahabad by SBI Najafgarh. Since then my case is shuttling down between the concerned offices, but I am still waiting for my arrears ie Rs 27489/-. May I request concerned authorities to pay my outstanding amount as early as possible. Ex Sub Maj/Hony Lt Hawa Singh, Email ID: hsb498 @ gmail.com

    1. jai hind sabjee.

      For your crediting of Arrears please contact along all corrg ppo details to Pension Grievance officer, O/o the PCDA, Drupadi Ghat Allahabad.

      Ex cfn VENUGOPAL

  11. The accountant at SBI Kotagiri is repeatedly sayingthat he couldn’t upload my life certificate because he didn’t have the required password for the past one month. I am wondering that SBI the leading bankers in india could work like this?

  12. Sir, My mother is a Railway’s Family Pension holder and her S.B.I. A/C No. of University branch Muzaffarpur , Bihar. But at present, she is staying with me as I am working in Pune, Maharashtra. Actually my query is regarding life certificate which need to submit in every year in the month of November. I read an article in The Hindu newspaper is from now SBI to accept life certificates from pensioners at all branches. Means the bank has decided to accept life certificates from pensioners at any of its branches and not necessarily from the home branch from where the pension is being drawn. Below is the link where I read this article


    Please help on this.


  13. hello sir

    sir m want to know about family pension . my late father mr Anup ram and his wife can’t get gratuty other fund. m give latte to sbi kullu in pension for late of gratuty and other fund transfer in my mother account. i reseve latter before 4 month ago but my mother can’t get that money … so what shuld i do for it… ? my mail id is khemsingh08@gmail.com

  14. sir, i was retired in July 2007 from cda jabalpur, my pension office has updated my pension, commutation and capitalized value of pension and gratuity. PNB SHAKTI NAGAR, JABALPUR, is maintaining my pension A/C. The bank has said that they have forwarded my case to cpcc, bhopal. My pension has already been updated but arrears on thease a/cs have not been credited in my A/c. Please let me know whether i can approach your authority direct to get my arrears.

    1. Rs. 16780/- credited in my a/c on 31/12/2013 but details are not given. According to corr. to ppo i shall get more than 50000/- on a/c of arrears of pension, commutation, gratuity and diff of capitalised value of pension. please verify and credit the correct amount and also forward a statement showing credit amount of each transaction.

  15. Thanks for such an informative article. It will indeed help many pensioners. A little query…. is there is time frame for the banks to act upon after receiving the PPOs. All the pensioners gets a huge amount on their retirements, however, the delay in credit of that amount leads to loss in terms of interest on that huge amount. Can we claim that interest from Banks if they fail to act in some particular time frame……..are there any guidelines or letter issued from any authorities which could be quoted/shown to bank authorities………asking this coz it is almost a month since my PPO is issued but the credit is yet to take place……….thanks…..

  16. dear sir, my mother SAKUNTALA DEVI A/c no. 32113819414 branch BOKKARO THERMAL(00045) not got their family pension after the death of her husband LATE SHEO PRASAD A/c no.11209900527 on 11-12-2011. I had all ready submited all essential ducoment related to this to S.B.I. BOKARO THERMAL .No other document I have . But after passing 22 months,result is zero. Please help me.

  17. Dear Sir
    I want to know about family pension of my mother Sakuntala Devi A/c No-32113819414 of SBI Bokaro Thermal(0045). After the death of my father(Sheo Prasad ) on 11-12-2011 A/c No-11209900527 of SBI Bokaro Thermal. We had already submitted 3 times to SBI Bokaro Thermal all the documents related to this But still My pension has not been started. It has already passed approx. 2 years. We are suffering many problems. So kindly look after this.


  19. sir..
    v v good mornig .
    me gajraj singh chohan mera acct no-30517828741.hai sir muje pension aaye hue 5 mahine ho gae but muje pension nhi mil rahi hai.mera sbi tarana ..code no.10813 mera ppo b bank me aa chuka bank ki formlty b puri kar di but unko bolo to kahte hai documents bhopal bhej diye jab vo chalu karenge tab aayegi sir pleasce request hai ab to susaide ki nobat aa gai..

  20. Going through the above it made me aback and crestfallen . I was taken to a different world while I was reading the above , It is not only me who is not paid arrears / DR for 6th CPC which is due wef 1.1.2006. but there are others also begging to get their legitimate claims at the fag end of their life cycle. After a long long persuasion with RPAO and CPAO my pension has been revised as per 6th CPC and DR is also released on retirement on 31/01/2013. vide CPAO order dated 05/02/2014. The CPAO order has been handed over to SBI Authority for payment action.I believed necessary action would be done by SBI. But after an elapse of apprx 150 days nothing has credited to my pension account. emailing to SBI grievance cell/complint cell for the last 90 days.

  21. sir my dad is retired on 30 January 2014 …ppo number 10020114110/ 17548 ..my dad pension paper is kept in Lucknow cppc branch hazratganj..but not body is giving any perfect information or they are sending to gorakhpur sbi branch…sir please give the idea to solve the probrem

  22. Respected sir,
    I am Ex Sub P Venkadasamy retired from army on 01 Jun 2014. I received my PPO S/26417/2014(army) DT 25 Apr 2014.My pension A/C No is in SBI Rajapalayam code 0906. Till now I have not receive any intimation regarding the credit of my gratuity commutation and monthly pension . My co-pensioner are got the pension, Who came on the same date .since last one and half month. Now l am facing huge financial criss. Whenever contact my SBI Rajapalayam bank they are telling still not receive any intimation from CPPC Chennai. You are therefore requested to take the necessary action to credit my above said amount with the bank interest rate at the earliest please. Request waiting for your possitive reply Thanking you.

  23. Sir,
    I am ex-serviceman retired from INDIAN AIR FORCE ,in 1991.
    After retirement i got the job in LIC OF INDIA.
    so i have stopped my DA.on pension and up to now i am drawing only basic pay Rs 4880.
    Now i am about to retire from LIC also. So now i want to restore my DA. can you help me in this regard?

    1. Dear,
      first you have to get an order from rpao . Rpao will write to CPAo , cpao will advose SBI to release DR wef from thae date of retirement. you apply to rpao with your earlier cpao order and the superannuation order from lic.

      1. Dear,
        first you have to get an order from rpao . Rpao will write to CPAo , cpao will advose SBI to release DR wef from thae date of retirement. you apply to rpao with your earlier cpao order and the superannuation order from lic.

  24. I am a retired employee from Calcutta Dock Labor Board, I am yet to receive 3-4 months of pension. I am eighty eight years old and presently stay with my son at Jharkhand. This is extremely difficult for me to follow up with local bank and employer/ The detail of my State Bank of India Penion account is

    Branch : Dakshineswar, Calcutta
    A/c No.10559273717

    The above information I already shared with the Chairman/Dy Chairman of Calcutta Dock labour board.

    Request to kindly intervene and help me to sort out the problems


    Sujit Kumar Basu
    Ex BKG/no. 1(E/No.319) of Calcutta Dock Labour Board

  25. Sir. im a pensioner and my
    family pension not pay
    from last December 2014.
    so kindly make help
    me..my sbi balco
    Lower subansiri district
    korba state c.g
    pin 495684

  26. Sir, My name is Suchitra Das. I am railway family pensioner. Sir,we sre two sisters.We are totally deppend in pension.We are not getting pension last november 2014 to march 2015. Kindaly sortout my problem..

  27. sir ,
    my father was a pensioner of Govt Rly Police (G>R.P) Chhatisgarh. from Oct-2000. He died on 09/03/14 the family pension has been given to my mother @6646 from june.2014 But she has not got April & May-2014 family pension. in this regards an application has given to comcerned brunch SBI Dongargarh Distt-Rajnandgaon but no action will be here so please kindly action on my comlain and paid soon
    Smt. gangajali yadav W/O Late Ram bachan yadav
    PPo No.-F-06923242
    A/C No.- 33765359523
    E.mail- g050319766@ gmail.com

  28. Sir, I am retired from army on 01 Apr 15 and after two months my pension was not started my PDA SBI pension clerk told me that no documents comes from cppc. Please intimate the present position of my case. My record office already fwd the reqd documents to your office vide their letter no 15768293/Apr/Pen-1(E) dt 26 mar 15 & 15768293N/corr/SP/Pen-1(D) dt 30 mar 15.

  29. Sir I am jc 273645p sub (TA) Ghanendra singh I am retaiyer 01 mar 2015 my ppo order not receiving my bank my ppo no s/49592/2014 (army) pensioner id no 15320144959201A my bank sbi lakhanpur budaun a/c no 11771561161 code no 9540 please help men

  30. Sir.I am a pensioner as rtd lecturer.state govt.getting pension from sbi Kolar 563101.bank have deducted ₹15135 in Nov 2015 & 15135 in December 2015.as tds.but get refund from income tax is a problem as bank is not giving form 16 ,please help me….

  31. PPO- F18(532)437-88/kvs/P&Idt 13/10/88 my faimlu pension manul bantha hai.CPPC nahi huwa hai.my sbi Ac 11671320209 sbi mokamaghat branch code 06612

  32. My name ex naik yashwantsingh rana retired 31032008 my phone no s/020013/2008 month of April comment not cutting pls action reply pls

  33. Sir, my son Army No 68040 Sep Late Nyima Tashi was expired during service on 09 Dec 2014. My PPO No is 496341601420 n my cpao has already been despatched by cpao on 26 Apr 2016, but I ‘ve not get my fam pension till date. i got financial problem now. Request look into the matter n consider the case for my further pension.

  34. Nameste Sir, my father is retired from army in 2004 (Havilder) later he grantnd to hony naib subedar.whether his pension is equalivant to naib subedar or not if yes then what we do for this.

  35. sir.
    Mera pension file missing ho gaya hai to sir kaise milega.
    Ppo no-0507040002
    Ac/no. 10440604520
    Name-Anita devi
    Email adress-vikash8423543545@gmail
    Mobile no.-8423566054/7526038079

    Pension milta tha Assam(dbrg)
    maine apna account transfer karwa liya hai Uttar pradesh(gorakhpur district me)

    Sir kya bank se mil sakta hai kya?
    jaha mujhe pension is samay milta hai.

    Sir please help me….

    Yours faithfully

    (Anita devi)
    from gorakhpur district, Uttar pradesh(UP)

  36. sir maine sbi bank manager se kaha ki sir mere pension file ka photocopy hi de dijiye par sir wo kahte hai ki aapka pension file “sbi cppc jankipuram luckhnow me hai”.

    to sir agar mera file waha hai to kaise milega?

  37. sir
    i am retd sub maj/ hon lt from indian army. i get pension from sbi buhana branch ( distt jhunjhunu , Rajasthan). every month bank used deduct some money from pension on the name of income tax. my question is to whom i must approach to get monthly pension slip and form 16 for filing income tax return.

  38. Sir my 2 month’s pansion is not given in my bank account …why my pansion is delay …??? What we do…???? Tell me…..plz…

  39. My PPO No is6//11111/323313233 I am pensioner from Health deptt Haryana. I have not received my enhanced pension so far as per New pay scales of 7
    th pay commission. How much time it will take?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s