Gas Geysers are environmentally and pocket friendly, and as electricity costs soar most people are switching to them.
Pic: Venus Gas Geysers
My Recos :
Buy a gas geyser from a reliable manufacturer with
- A 6 or 6.5 litre minimum one if you plan to connect a shower to it,
- Something suitable for low and high pressure,
- two burner setting to save energy,
- oxygen depletion monitor,
- 20 minute timer and flame failure protection,
- Good quality Heavy Copper Heat Exchanger for Long Life.
Check for Thermal Efficiency and of the heat exchanger …85 % is optimum.
INSTALLATION and Service:
As one is dealing with gas , get it installed correctly and get the copper piping checked regularly. Keep the cylinder outside the bathroom and give it a proper exaust vide flue vent/pipe so that waste gas including carbon dioxide and monoxide does not kill you over the short or long term.
Market Products you should check out
3. Nipco Delux