Budget math doesnt add up .. it seldom does in India
The fisc deficit is more than 4.5 % of gdp say some pundits especially considering state govt loan mafis and schemes like raytu bandhu and nrega
When lawyers become FM fiscal math jugglery is a given.. like PC had used oil bonds and other tools to hide deficits ,, this govt has used small savings to lend to Air India , PSU ETF and LIC to fund IDBI and its disinvestment etc which is putting small savers and lic policyholders and pension funds and eventually the taxpayer at a huge risk .
Inflationary.. please all budget .. RBI will have hands full dealing with inflationary impact
BUDGET 2019 Vote on account
1. Within 2 years, Tax assessment will be done electronically no manual intervention.
2. IT returns to be processing in just 24 hours and Refund given.
3. Minimum 14% revenue of GST to states by Central Govt.
4. Tax free Gratuity limit increase to 20 Lakhs from 10 Lakhs
5. No Taxes vide rebate us 87A upto 5 lakh annual income after all deductions.
6. INDL Income upto 6.5 lakhs after deductions tax free
7. Standard deduction has increase from 40000 to 50000
8. Ceiling Limit of TDS u/s 194A has increased from 10000 to 40000
HAPPY BUILDER LOBBY and multiple home owners
8. No tax on second self-occupied house
9. Recommendations to GST council for reducing GST rates for home buyers
10. Ceiling Limit of TDS u/s 194I has increased from 180000 to 2400000. Ceiling Limit of TDS u/s 194I has increased from 180000 to 240000
11. Capital tax exemption u/s 54 has increased to reinvestment in two residential houses.
12. Benefit u/s 80IB has increased to one more year i.e. 2020
13. Benefit has given to unsold inventory has increased to one year to two years.
GENERAL Budget provisions
14. State share has increased to 42%
15. PCA restriction has abolished from 3 major banks
16. 2 lakhs seats will increase for the reservation of 10%
17. 60000 crores for manrega
18. 1.7 Lakh crore to ensure food for all
19. 22nd AIIMS has to be opened in Haryana
20. Approval has to be given to PM Kisan Yojana
21. Rs. 6000 per annum has to be given to every farmer having upto 2 hectare land. Applicable from Sept 2018. Amount will be transferred in 3 installments
22. National kamdhenu ayog for cows. Rs. 750 crores for National Gokul Mission
23. 2% interest subvention for farmers pursuing animal husbandry and also create separate department for fisheries.
24. 2% interest subvention for farmers affected by natural calamities and additional 3% interest subvention for timely payment.
25.Custom duty has abolished from 36 Capital Goods
26. Bonus will be applicable for workers earning 21000 monthly
27. The scheme, called Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan, will provide assured monthly pension of Rs. 3,000 with contribution of Rs. 100 per month for workers in unorganized sector after 60 years of age.
28. Our government delivered 6 crores free LPG connections under Ujjawala scheme
29. 2% interest relief for MSME GST registered person
30. 26 weeks of Maternity Leaves to empower the women
31. More than 3 Lakhs crores for defence
32. Custom duty has abolished from 36 Capital Goods
33. Single window for approval of India film makers